As women, we are naturally nurturing and very often we don’t take time to care for ourselves. This is especially true of young to middle age women starting and raising their families and taking care of aging or ill parents.
Then as our families grow and leave home, it frees up our time but we can easily become depressed and lonely even if we have prepared for this new time in our lives.
Retirement, though it sounds nice to most of us, can also be a challenging and lonely time in a woman’s life. It can cause us to feel unbalanced, unproductive and even useless.
Attending a women’s healing retreat is an excellent way to get through these different stages in life. Healing retreats that cater to women address the body, mind and spirit. They are led by women who specialize in women’s issues and needs. What you learn and experience at these retreats will last you a life-time.
Here are just a few of the many benefits of attending a women’s healing retreat.
- Time for peace and quiet to renew our energy, for reflection, for problem solving or to connect with the Divine or Source.
- A healing retreat is a place and time to gain clarity and insights about yourself and your life. Learn more about yourself and emerge a new you. When we truly know ourselves, we can be truly happy.
- Meeting like-minded women from all walks of life, you will share stories and ideas, create new bonds and make friends for life.
- Healing retreats are a great way to take care of yourself. Self-care is a form of self-love and we cannot know true love until we love ourselves.
- Your family will benefit from the retreat. You will return home more relaxed, recharged, more balanced and joyful. The love and connection with your family will deepen.
- Discover new places, new people and new experiences. Discovery is essential to personal development and growth.
- Attending a retreat is a time to unplug your electronics and reconnect with nature, with other women and with yourself.
- Creativity and play is fun, de-stressing, teaches you to think differently and helps develop intuition. Learn how to incorporate creativity in all aspects of your life.
- A women’s healing retreat is an investment in yourself, your spirituality and your future.
I hope you will join me in Winter Park, Colorado September 25th through September 27th for Finding the Divine Fall Equinox, Full Moon Women’s Healing Retreat to experience these benefits plus a whole lot more.
Click the link or visit www.MaryBethVanderlinden.info/September2015 to register. Don’t wait, spaces fill up fast!